Many people think that their metabolism is slow and hence they are gaining weight. But slow metabolism is only one of the numerous reasons for gaining weight. Mainly, our wrong eating habits are the biggest activators of weight gain. However, there are many other reasons too which lead us towards unwanted weight gain. Lack of sleep, less active schedule, stress or moreover hormonal disturbance can also make you overweight.
Now let us talk about wrong eating habits which are the main cause behind slow metabolism and weight gain. Whenever you overeat, the increased amount of calories in your body ultimately makes the process of metabolism very slow to burn those huge amounts of calories in small span of time. Thus, the left over calories that does not burn converts as fat in your body.
There are few simple techniques by which you can easily burn your extra calories and attain a healthy lifestyle within few weeks:
1. First, you should stop counting calorie intake of every food you eat. Instead of counting calories of every food you eat, switch to healthier food and drinks. You can also take help of nutritionist for preparing proper eating chart according to your body type and weight. The expert will suggest you the right amount of healthy food to add into your daily life.
2. Keeping yourself motivated until you reach your target weight is also important. Do not get disappointed, if you do not loose your weight in first few weeks. You just have to keep yourself on a healthy track and the result will be in front of you within few weeks or months.
3. You should also divide the food intake into smaller parts. Eating 5 times a day in small portion is more helpful then dieting. Taking small chunks of food will help your body to digest it easily. Whereas if you take 2 large meals, it will suppress metabolism and will result in weight gain. Large meals also take greater time to get processed in body and hence chances of indigestion, constipation also increases which will lead to symptoms like laziness, fatigue etc that will further add to weight gain.
4. Say bye to all junk food from your home! Getting rid of junk food in your kitchen and fridge is the first step towards healthy lifestyle. If you don’t have calorie rich food in your fridge, you will automatically start eating healthy food whenever you will hungry. The deep fried foods are very harmful for your body, so getting rid of it is very important.
5. Increase the intake of water in your daily plan. Water is the most important thing that your body needs. The right amount of water intake can actually help you out in losing weight. Water is a universal solvent and hence having sufficient quantity of water flushes out toxins from your body. However, drinking water just after having food is a wrong habit as it suppresses metabolism of the body.
6. Instead of drinking packed juices, you should add fresh fruits in your diet. The fiber of fruits and vegetables are good for your health. So instead of drinking packed juices which contains various chemical and preservatives, add fruit and vegetables in your food daily to achieve your weight goal early.
7. Fasting 1 or 2 days per month is good for weight loss as your digestive system gets rest to restore its metabolism rate.
These are some simple tips which you can follow for weight loss. If you can do some light exercises too along with the above mentioned tips, then you can experience faster results.